For around four decades, HKS engineers have been combining experience and expertise in expansion joints and hose technology as well as in designing piping systems. Professional CAD specialists in the construction and development departments are in close dialogue with HKS customers and relevant standards bodies.
Technical innovations are implemented in a practice-oriented way in needs-based and standard products and solutions.
- Design and calculation of compensators, hoses and springs taking into account installation and planning guidelines
- Pipe-static calculations according to the regulations
- Component design using the Finite Element Method
- Static and dynamic analysis for different load scenarios
- Pipe stress analysis of pipelines made of different materials: ferrites, austenites
- Stress analyses taking into consideration load combinations of different pressures and temperatures